4 replies to this topic

#1 Herby

Herby

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Drag Name:Sierra Vanderhurst

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:47 AM

I've finally been able to build up some kind of wardrobe, courtesy of my Red Cross Debit card and FEMA, thank you very much, but I'm tired of being COOPED UP in this hotel. Watchin CNN all day can be very depressing and I need something else to do /mad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> So I would like to know where I can catch some drag shows in Atlanta. The only one I know of FOR SURE is the "Stars of the Century" at The Jungle but I'm open to more. I just need the dayz and the timez the show starts and who does it I guess... It doesn't take much to please me I just need to see some shows. I really need to get out. Thanx In ADAVNCE!!! /hypocritesmiley.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='O:)' />

#2 Venus

Venus

Goddess

• Charter
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:20 AM

Hi Herby...

Oddly enough, I was just " complaining" last night that there weren't enough drag shows to be found here in the ATL ! /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Feel free to private message me with your # if you would like, and I'll try to give you the 411 on where to go, or what to do.

Matt .

#3 magandacouture

magandacouture

Amateur

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Drag Name:God Save the Queen Fashions LC

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:49 PM

I'm a costume designer here in Atlanta, and here is a list of shows I know about (either through costuming part of the cast or just ones I've been to)

Sunday: Charlie Brown's Cabaret Outrageous Sundays (Underground Atlanta)
Monday: Nickimoto's Dragamaki (8:45), Blake's on the Park (10-11:00ish), Mad Monday Revue @ Metro (Midnight-ish)
Tuesdays: ?
Wednesdays: Lebuzz @ Marietta (11:00ish)
Thursdays: Charlie Brown's Cabaret Talent Night (10:00pm)
Fridays: Armory (Next to Loca Luna) Talent Night (11:30pm) & Charlie Brown's Cabaret @ 10:00pm
Saturdays: Armory, Charlie Brown's Cabaret

Other clubs that I know have shows at other various times:
- The Jungle
- Model T
- The Stage Door

For a more complete list (because I'm sure this one is far from it) you should look at the schedules in Southern Voice or David Magazine.

#4 Herby

Herby

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Drag Name:Sierra Vanderhurst

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:13 AM

Thanx guyz for all the help. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mwah:' />

#5 Jawakatema

Jawakatema

Diva

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Drag Name:Jawakatema

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:31 PM

There is a show at 708 on Wednesdays with Damoni Dickerson (smooches) Jerwan Bonet (great performer) and Ava Chanel Alexandria beat plus diva) and others
Daughter or Armani Nicole Davenport; Granddaughter of Kelexis Davenport. Member of the House of Davenport: Where makeup is intensified; we love to drag, and it shows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users