Photo
- - - - -

2 Pairs Of Boobs For Queens Breast Plates For Sale!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mizzmoniquemoore2009

mizzmoniquemoore2009

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Drag Name:Mizz Monqiue Moore

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:05 PM

I am selling both of my breast plates from Boobs For Queens. I have decided to get my breasts done.I am selling both sets which are both size small in the tan white. I have a new pair that are soft and I have a old pair.If anyone is interested you can text me (916)856-0418

Mizz Monqiue Moore

#2 J_Girl

J_Girl

Amateur

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Drag Name:Princess J

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:10 PM

I am selling both of my breast plates from Boobs For Queens. I have decided to get my breasts done.I am selling both sets which are both size small in the tan white. I have a new pair that are soft and I have a old pair.If anyone is interested you can text me (916)856-0418

Hi, I was interest in your post. I wanted to know how much you were selling for and if the colors are more tan or pale? Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#3 da1anonlibennett

da1anonlibennett

Amateur

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Drag Name:Charlamayne Fabulous

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

Mona doesn't want to buy them from you? She is your daughter /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users