• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#1 PurEvil

PurEvil

Amateur

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

Rumor has it Ms. Edwards was removed as the reigning AAG. Anybody know the truth?

#2 Khori T. Ross

Khori T. Ross

Ms Ross

• 7,026 posts
  • Drag Name:Khori Ross

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:41 PM

That is the truth.

Scott nor the board has said anything or will say anything. So anything else that is stated is just rumor.

The only fact is that Alyssa is no longer AAG 2010.

Edited by Khori T. Ross, 29 March 2011 - 09:46 PM.

The only thing we have in our lives that no one can take away from us is OUR CHOICES...Dina Jacobs.

I go insane, crazy sometime, trying to keep you from losing your mind. Open your eyes, see what's in front of your face. Save me my fistfull of tears--Maxwell

#3 Mz Peachez

Mz Peachez

Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts
  • Drag Name:Peachez

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:51 PM

Wow not again
THERE IS NO TESTIMONY WITHOUT A TEST

MY CUP IS LOOKING FOR TEA, SWEET TEA......

world peace..........I LOVE YOU

I AM 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW I CHOOSE TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES IN MY LIFE....EVERYONE ELSE IS 0% RESPONSIBLE

#4 Justyn

Justyn

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:16 PM

So they decrowned a title holder but are not saying why Thats LATE
Promoter
Miss Gay Southern Star Oklahoma America
Miss Gay Lawton USofA Newcomer
Mister Central States USofA MI

#5 Khori T. Ross

Khori T. Ross

Ms Ross

• 7,026 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

AAG does not feel the need to explain or share LEGAL BUSINESS with the general public. All parties have been notified and CLEARLY informed.

There are some things that really are more than a message board. This is Scott's business and he invests lots of money, and he needs to deal with this matter the best way for his Business. I can ASSURE you hashing it out on CF.com is not the best choice.

Think back a short 14 months ago, when Alyssa was first decrowned. L&T nor the board said anything publicly either. No shade involved, just doesn't make sense to say something that can be used against you.
The only thing we have in our lives that no one can take away from us is OUR CHOICES...Dina Jacobs.

I go insane, crazy sometime, trying to keep you from losing your mind. Open your eyes, see what's in front of your face. Save me my fistfull of tears--Maxwell

#6 Khori T. Ross

Khori T. Ross

Ms Ross

• 7,026 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:44 PM

I love when old school CF.comers come back online to check out the latest Drag drama..

*Waves to Christine Mancini*

#7 Justyn

Justyn

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

AAG does not feel the need to explain or share LEGAL BUSINESS with the general public. All parties have been notified and CLEARLY informed.

There are some things that really are more than a message board. This is Scott's business and he invests lots of money, and he needs to deal with this matter the best way for his Business. I can ASSURE you hashing it out on CF.com is not the best choice.

Think back a short 14 months ago, when Alyssa was first decrowned. L&T nor the board said anything publicly either. No shade involved, just doesn't make sense to say something that can be used against you.

I can completely understand that
Promoter
Miss Gay Southern Star Oklahoma America
Miss Gay Lawton USofA Newcomer
Mister Central States USofA MI

#8 Carolina

Carolina

Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

Dethroned once...OK....
Dethroned twice....???
Don't know about any other prelims...But ..She did not show up for the Ga. AAG...And no one publicly said a word...
If I were a promoter...Or a pageant owner...I'd be weary ! ....To say the least.....!

#9 Antoinette Marketing Group

Antoinette Marketing Group

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

Regardless of who made what decision I am both proud and sorry for them. If it wasn't working for both parties it was necessary. A change like this is very difficult to make whether it was her choice or the boards. I have complete respect for the integrity of the AAG system and board and stand behind them as they prepare for nationals in June. It is an amazing system and I am very proud to be a part of it. I agree with Khori that the board nor Scott will ever say anything and while we all have our own opinions and assumptions nobody really knows the entire situation.
The Antoinette Marketing Group
Georgia All American Goddess Promoters
Miss Atlanta Showgirl Owners
Miss Atlanta Grand Diva Owners
Miss Atlanta Rising Diva Owners
All American Goddess Promoters of the Year 2009
All American Goddess Prelim of the Year 2010

#10 JoelapussRemix

JoelapussRemix

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Drag Name:Joelapussy

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:39 PM

:(

#11 Ariel DeVereaux

Ariel DeVereaux

Diva

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
  • Drag Name:Ariel Gibbs

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:12 AM

[img]http://www.carriefairfield.com/community/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif[/img]

Edited by Ariel DeVereaux, 30 March 2011 - 05:14 AM.

Ariel Gibbs DeVereaux

Miss Rhode Island All American Goddess at Large 2012/2013

1st Alternate Miss International Classic 2010

Miss New England International Classic 2010

#12 usjcky

usjcky

Diva

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:24 AM

I love when old school CF.comers come back online to check out the latest Drag drama..

*Waves to Christine Mancini*

Cute girl, LOVE IT!!!!! LOL

I do believe she has missed several prelims, and I do know that when the Music City AAG prelim poster was put out, it was without Alyssa on it as the reigning. I do not know if possibly Music City AAG was informed ahead of time this was going to happen, as the prelim is in April.

I am sure there are going to be some people coming on here and blaming AAG, and saying the reasons are not founded. I love me some Alyssa, but GIRL, what is going on with you. Yes, the first time it happened with America, we were all ready to blame L&T, but now it is happened a 2nd time........come on girl, get it together.

I also want to wish AAG pageantry the BEST, as they continue to grow!!!!!!

Edited by usjcky, 30 March 2011 - 10:11 AM.

#13 AVK

AVK

Promoter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:47 AM

I was surprised and saddened to hear this news - as I like Scott and Alyssa, and hate that it has come to this for them and their promoter/titleholder relationship. I'm sure that it was not an easy decison, as AAG is a growing system, really making a name for itself. I wish Scott and Alyssa well.
"If you don't say so much, you don't have so much to take back!"

#14 hollybelow

hollybelow

Daughter

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Drag Name:Holly Below

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:57 AM

this is a damn shame....best of luck to alyssa and the continued growth and success for the AAG pageantry system!!!

#15 FRANDIVA

FRANDIVA

Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,401 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

Regardless of the facts....Justin aka Alyssa Edwards is still my friend and I admire him greatly....

I think it is just natural curiosity for people to want to know what happened....whether it was a dethroning or Alyssa gave up the crown...it's just natural for people to inquire..

Unfortunately this is big news within the drag community...if this was a real girl national pageant...the media would be all over.

I wish both parties, Alyssa and Scott(the AAG family) the best in all of their endeavors...we will all survive and drag/pageants will go on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users