• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 glitznglamkel

glitznglamkel

Daughter

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 09:49 AM

/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Congrats to Miss Trintiy Taylor who won the Glamour City Newcomer Pageant @ Club Blu in Nashville, TN this weekend!

The pageant was awesome!

#2 Veronika Electronika

Veronika Electronika

Amateur

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Drag Name:Veronika Electronika

Posted 30 November 2004 - 03:30 PM

I Love me some Trinity...he mom Jordan is the bomb, im so glad to friends with both of them...Congrats!

Veronika

#3 christopher Starr

christopher Starr

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 12:50 AM

I attended this pageant and the outcome was a bit of a shocker.First of all the pageant started three hours late.Presentation , I 'm sorry , talent. The catogory was do your own thing , most of the girls production numbers.Evening was a little better though most of the girls thought they were competing for EOY.Talent was more of a Saturday night show.Jordan Kennedy girl , we could have stand to miss your performance.To the queen , your were sickening .But the placement and catogories were a fool.To me the memphis girl brought it for every catogory.She really represented.

#4 GregoryJacobs

GregoryJacobs

Diva

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Drag Name:Gregory Jacobs

Posted 01 December 2004 - 05:42 AM

2 questions.. who were all the contestants and two, if the title was newcommer why was Jordan even in it??
The Enigma Extreme

#5 ScottJames

ScottJames

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Drag Name:Scott James

Posted 02 December 2004 - 07:54 PM

I attended this pageant and the outcome was a bit of a shocker.First of all the pageant started three hours late.Presentation , I 'm sorry , talent. The catogory was do your own thing , most of the girls production numbers.Evening was a little better though most of the girls thought they were competing for EOY.Talent was more of a Saturday night show.Jordan Kennedy girl , we could have stand to miss your performance.To the queen , your were sickening .But the placement and catogories were a fool.To me the memphis girl brought it for every catogory.She really represented.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HI,

I was backstage manager and MC for this pageant. The Pageant started on typical drag time. ONE hour late. And that was only because I didn't know I was going to be doing this and had to do line up, music etc. I don't know where you got 3 hours darlin. Yes this was a newcomer pageant. BUT... I was actually proud that the girls brought big stuff, productions, EOY quality gowns etc. I believe it's called... um... raising the bar? Why not? Trinity brought it... and won it... the girl from Memphis did a good job, but wasn't quite as solid. She needed to not be so nervous.

JMHO.
Mr. Scott James
San Antonio, TX

Mr. Nashville EOY
Mr. Cabaret
Mr. Nashville Gay Pride
Mr. Tenn. Gay USA[at]Large 1st Alternate

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't.

#6 ScottJames

ScottJames

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Drag Name:Scott James

Posted 02 December 2004 - 08:02 PM

P.S. Jordan was an entertainer, not a contestant.

Just remember one thing about ALL these pageants people... There's always going to be happy people and unhappy people. It's the same with ANY kind of contest. But with newcomers, it's not really that fair to any of the contestants to say So and So shouldnt have won etc. They all did they're job and there's 7 people sitting at a table with paper and pens that decide it. It's all up to them.
Mr. Scott James
San Antonio, TX

Mr. Nashville EOY
Mr. Cabaret
Mr. Nashville Gay Pride
Mr. Tenn. Gay USA[at]Large 1st Alternate

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't.

#7 bhamdrag

bhamdrag

Amateur

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 12:31 PM

I do want to first of all say congratulations to my daughter, Trinity, for winning the Glamour City Newcomer. It was a well-deserved and well-earned victory. I told you that things happen when they are supposed to - and they did!

I am sorry that someone didn't enjoy my number however. Maybe next time.

Take care all
Jordan

#8 THEDIAMONDPRINCESS

THEDIAMONDPRINCESS

Drag Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Drag Name:Dupree

Posted 07 December 2004 - 09:24 AM

I would like to say congratulations to Tiffany Taylor on job well done at Miss Glamour City Newcomer.Oh , and by the way I am that girl from Memphis , Raven Kelly , and for whomever you are that does not feel I was not solid , well that is your opinion.But I am not a sore loser because everyone has there night to shine .I would just like to the time out to thank Nashville for being so accepting and Sir Walter and the other contestants for being so wonderful.
The newly crowned Miss Glamour City Newcomer

FORMER AND CURRENT TITLES:

MISS GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL NEWCOMER'06
MISS NATIONAL DIVERSE INTELLECTUAL NEWCOMER'06
MISS DELEGANCE INTERNATIONAL NEWCOMER '06
MISS CENTERFOLD NEWCOMER'06
MISS BLACK DIAMOND ELITE NEWCOMER'05
MISS BLUFF CITY NEWCOMER'06
MISS BLACK DIAMOND CLAUSE'05
MISS PARAGON SOUTHERN HERITAGE CLASSIC'05
MISS BLACK TENNESSEE NEWCOMER'05
MISS DELEGANCE INTERNATIONAL CLOSETBALL'04
MISS NATIONAL BLACK USA TURN-A-BOUT'04
MISS EXODOS ELEGANCE'05
MISS PARAGON TURN-A-BOUT'04

#9 rocky04

rocky04

Daughter

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Drag Name:Racquel Scott

Posted 08 December 2004 - 12:41 AM

Congrats to my niece, Trinity Taylor on her first win! We're all very proud of you. Hard work and determination will reap its own rewards! Love, Racquel

#10 glitznglamkel

glitznglamkel

Daughter

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 04:28 PM

/mwah1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I thought the pageant was very entertaining...and there was a lot of competition. I thought that the placements were quite right...but everybody does have there own opinions. Once again congrats to Trinity! I love you!

Raven Kelly: Hey girl! Just thought i would tell you hey! I don't know if you remember me.. but i was Trinity's dresser.. the black girl..lol!.. You so need to come to bham sometime! Also.. the pics that i took of you and Nece turned out really good! I hope to see you soon! Take care!

P.S. I loved Jordan's performance at the pageant!

-kel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users